- Have you ever tried to start life over? Single? Did you have problems like Aggie’s?
- Is Aggie’s health club like yours? If you don’t exercise, did you relate to her experience? (except for murder)
- Does Aggie, from Chicago, adapt to Texas ways?
- When SAPD Detective Sam, the man Aggie loved, appears at the health club to investigate the murder, how does he view Aggie?
- How do you see their relationship developing? Will tragedies in their backgrounds make it impossible for them to ever have a healthy relationship?
- What characteristics make Aggie a good amateur sleuth? Are her strengths also her weaknesses?
- Grace is Aggie’s friend and neighbor. What’s her role in Aggie’s life?
- Besides Aggie, are there other people in the book you enjoyed? Why?
- Of these themes, which interested you most:
- How people’s choices shape their lives
- How the past affects people’s mindset
- The value/harm in keeping personal secrets
10. Can crime co-exist with humor?
11.The rocky road of romance
12.What scene grabbed you or surprised you?
Aggie and I would love to hear your book club’s answers.
Email us: ngwest at sbcglobal.net )